TWITTER — Sample Tweets
- Use #OrphanSunday or #OS2015 and/or @orphanalliance
- #OrphanSunday on Nov 8 is YOUR chance to celebrate God’s heart for adoption, foster care and global orphan care!
- If your heart pulses for the orphan, use #OS2015 on Nov 8 to spread the vision in your church. www.orphansunday.org
- I’ll be celebrating God’s deep love for the fatherless on Nov 8 #OrphanSunday! Will you?
- Love, “pure and faultless religion?” Use #OrphanSunday to spread the love on Nov 8!
- On #OS2015, join us to…(share your plans!)
FACEBOOK — Sample Posts
- Throughout history, Christians at their best have been known as a people who take special care of the fatherless. It’s thrilling to see believers re-earning that reputation, from adoption and foster care to global initiatives. Any church or family can be a part of this growing movement on Orphan Sunday, November 8, 2015. Learn more at orphansunday.org.
- Orphan Sunday on November 8 is an amazing opportunity to celebrate God’s heart for adoption, foster care and global orphan care! This year, (share your plans!) Join us…or consider planning your own Orphan Sunday activities for your church or family!
- An easy way to celebrate Orphan Sunday 2015 on Nov 8 is by using The Orphan’s Table. It includes a simple packaged meal typically served to orphans worldwide, along with a discussion and prayer guide. Churches and families can order at no cost (except shipping.)
- Post the 2015 Orphan Sunday Video
- If your heart pulses for the orphan, use orphansunday.org on Nov 8, 2015 to spread the vision in your church.
Use these memes to share on Facebook!
Right Click, Save Image and Share!
Return to Resources