We are here to serve you! Our team hopes to provide whatever resources you need to participate in Orphan Sunday. Below are some simple steps you can take using the materials and packages available free of charge on our site. If we can serve you further, please do not hesitate to contact us. God bless you and may many children be reached through your faithfulness.
Teri Froman, Deputy Director of Resources, OSResources@cafo.org
An Orphan Sunday event or activity starts with one person who shares God’s passion for orphans. Start planning yours in three easy steps:
1. Pick an event or activity from the ideas below, or design your own!
2. Begin building your idea with prayer and planning, inviting friends to join in.
3. Post your event or activity on the map here. IDEAS: Simple Concepts Make Big Impact!
- Show the Orphan Sunday video and then lead an Orphan Sunday Prayer for Orphans.
- Host “The Orphan’s Table” at church. This activity is especially suited for Youth Groups and Sunday School classes. The accompanying Prayer Guide can be downloaded and printed.
- See our “Partnership Packages” that pair you with a trusted ministry to help you build an event.
- See Ministry-Specific Event Ideas for Orphan Sunday for ideas for Children and Youth Groups